The issues we assist them with vary from market abuse to compliance, from crowd funding to derivatives, but also include applications for permits and listings, the duty of care, the provision of payment services, the issue of securities, and investments in and by investment funds. Over the years, we have built solid relationships with the various regulatory bodies, which enables us to set clients on the right course.
Our services in the field of financial regulatory law and securities law include:
- Advising on current and future regulations, and their impact
- Structuring and assisting with financial transactions for domestic and foreign companies, including IPOs and public offers
- Advising and leading newcomers to the capital market, including offers of securities
- Setting up and (re)structuring investment institutions and funds
- Organising the operations of financial enterprises and advising on the compatibility of processes and procedures with regulatory law
- Assisting Dutch and foreign financial enterprises about to enter the market, including such topics as permits, making marketing compliant with local legislation and regulations, etc., and
- Providing assistance in informal discussions with or litigation against supervisory bodies.
AKD's extensive national and international networks and transaction skills put our lawyers in the position of being able to assist you in nearly every aspect of financial regulatory law and securities law.