Boasting one of the largest real estate teams in the Netherlands and Belgium, AKD is able to deploy specialist lawyers to handle your specific situation. Through our considerable expertise and deep knowledge of the sector, the team consistently provides assistance at the highest level. Read more about it in our brochure 'Real Estate in Belgium'.
Our specialist areas include:
- Public procurement
- Arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- Construction contracts and related disputes
- Integrated contracts, such as DBFMO (Design, Build, Finance, Maintain, Operate) contracts
- Area and project development
- Ground leases and rights of superficies
- Apartment rights
- Mortgage rights
- Notarial services
- Environmental law
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- State aid
- Real estate investment and financing (Private Finance Initiative: PFI)
- Real estate transactions and due diligence
- Corporate law (Limited liability company/limited partnership constructions, joint ventures, special purpose vehicles)
The team's expertise has drawn recognition from impartial sources. Leading legal guides such as European Legal 500 and Chambers Europe recommend AKD in the following categories: Construction, Environment and Planning, Project Finance and PFI, and Real Estate.
The most important appreciation, however, is the one we receive from our clients. Feel free to contact us and find out why our clients endorse us.
Boasting vast expertise and a wealth of experience, AKD's real estate sector team's clients include national and international contractors, local and regional authorities, project developers, property financiers and investors, housing corporations and care institutions.